Only by working together will we truly be able to end hunger. Our partnerships make our impact greater than it could ever be if we were fighting this battle alone. They expand our capacity, complement our programs and services, and spread the reach of hunger relief and empowerment.
Our partners include:
- Food Donors such as grocery stores, farmers markets, local farms and gardens, corporate cafeterias, and wholesalers. These partners provide us with over 7 million pounds of good food per year.
- Community centers, churches, programs, and agencies in disadvantaged communities. They distribute the food we recover, host nutrition education classes, and work together with us to create self-sufficiency.
- Academic, health, and nonprofit organizations with similar missions to grow a local food system that produces healthy nutritious food for all.
- Corporate Partners, who make our impact greater than it could ever be if we were fighting this battle alone. They expand our capacity, complement our programs and services, and spread the reach of hunger relief and empowerment. Learn about corporate opportunities here.
- Governmental organizations provide local, state, and national grants that fund many of our programs.
- Feeding America national network of food banks, and our state association North Carolina Association of Feeding America Food Banks provide invaluable awareness, advocacy and resources.
It will take all of us working together together to truly end hunger. Learn how any person or group can fight hunger here!
Special thanks to some of our strongest Corporate supporters: