Help us grow a hunger free community.
We believe hunger is unacceptable— and fixable. Your financial commitment will help us FEED more neighbors in need, TEACH more families skills for sustainable self sufficiency, and GROW a healthy, hunger-free community.
Ways to Give
- Donate online, safely and securely
- Set up a recurring monthly gift
- Mailing address: 1001 Blair Drive, Suite 120, Raleigh, NC 27603
- Call 919-250-0043 (8am-4pm, M-F)
What does your donated dollar do?
- $25 monthly……….Sustains Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s programs year-round (12 x $25 = $300 total)
- $35…………………Provides weekend meals for a child for a month.
- $100:………………Teaches a family how to buy and prepare nutritious meals on a budget.
- $250:……………….Equips a new urban farmer with tools, supplies and mentoring.
- $500………………..Provides a stipend for full-time classes for a Culinary Job Training student.
- $1000:……………..Stocks a school pantry for a month.
Your dollars go further with us
We purchase canned proteins (tuna, chicken, etc.) and other shelf stable items to make sure our BackPack Buddies and children’s meals are well-balanced and nutritious. As a Feeding America member food bank, we can purchase food at well below retail prices, so your donated dollar goes much further than if you purchased the items yourself.
Become an IFFS Sustainer with a recurring monthly donation. Your monthly donation helps sustain our programs as the need fluctuates during the year.
Some organizations call them Giving Circles, we call them Growing Circles. Growing Circles members make a special commitment from year to year to partner with us to grow a healthy, hunger-free community. Become a charter member of one of our five Growing Circles today! To learn more about Growing Circles, contact Ryan Clark, IFFS Major Gifts Officer, at Ryan@FoodShuttle.org or 919-390-1972.
We do not sell, rent or lease our donor lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you about a special event related to the Food Shuttle that may be of interest to you. Read More.